October 3, 2013
I Want To Be A Slam Dunk Judge Promotion Details
Islanders Invasion is the official tip-off to the 2013-2014 Islanders basketball season. This year one lucky student will be selected to judge the highly anticipated Slam Dunk Contest. This year's slam dunk contest will consist of four (4) men's basketball players, all competing for the top spot, and we want your help in judging the competition!
To enter, post a video on Twitter and tag @Go_Islanders and #SlamDunkJudge and explain why WE should pick YOU to be a judge. We will begin reviewing submissions starting Oct. 1. The final day to upload a video is at 5 p.m. (CST) on Monday, Oct. 21.
- The video must state why you want to be a judge of the Slam Dunk contest. Be creative and set yourself apart from the competition!
- Videos must be appropriate to show at Islanders Invasion (no foul language, no sexual gestures, no alcoholic references, etc.) and last no longer than 25 seconds.
- Islanders gear must be worn in the video.
- Appropriate conduct at Islanders Invasion is required.
- Only one person per video will be considered and you must use your personal twitter account to submit the video.
- Have fun!
How to Enter:
- The contest will begin Tuesday, Oct. 1, and end at 5 p.m. (CST) Monday, Oct. 21.
- Videos will be reviewed by a committee made of the men's and women's basketball staff, the Athletic Marketing and Media Relations Departments.
- The Winner will be announced Tuesday, Oct. 22, via Twitter at 10 a.m. CST.